Amazon Web Services (AWS) Database Services is looking for a rock-star full stack engineer to build world-class user interfaces for our customers. If you’re an application engineer, and you have the skills to create highly interactive and well-designed web interfaces, then AWS is looking for you. You will work on architecting, designing and implementing high performant console applications for our customers to interact with AWS services.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and other services, gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud, has over 400,000 third party developers writing applications for the platform and is currently used by leading companies like New York Times, Netflix and NASA/JPL. See details at http://aws.amazon.com
. This is a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor within a fast growing business and help shape the technology, product and the business.
Who you are:
- Highly-motivated and thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended.
- Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
- Have build applications using Java based stacks such as Spring MVC, Play, GWT, etc.
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, Object Oriented Design and Data Structures.
- Have experience in basic cross browser support, caching and optimization techniques (css sprite, minify, gzip, data uri) for faster page load times.
- Have experience in developing consumer facing web applications using Ajax.