Technical Program Manager (TPM)
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
The Prime Air Structural Engineering Team is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager; someone capable of managing projects across the mechanical, electromechanical, materials, and manufacturing engineering realms. In addition to project management breadth, this individual must support both prototype programs and support maturing component/assemblies programs in parallel. We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems! You will be given exciting challenges, have fun, and of course, make history!
The ideal candidate will have experience with structural and design engineering teams helping them successfully in the following ways.
- Develop joint system-level maturation timelines and tease out critical milestones
- Encourage continual improvements in scheduling approach, planning, and performance tracking
- Look around corners for unknowns, and unblocking progress
- Help uncover new vendors who can support maturing program needs
- Work across our vendor base and their suppliers to ensure we adhere to schedule
- Find creative technical approaches to encourage frugality and to invent & simplify
If this sounds like the role for you, come make history with us! Export Control License This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation