We’re developing the future of transportation that will solve extreme-scale, real world challenges. If you are seeking an iterative, fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation and apply state-of-the-art technologies, this is your opportunity. Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
You must be a natural self-starter who is comfortable supporting large, complex cross functional projects. You must have a true hands-on approach, strong project management skills, and be an effective communicator. This position involves regular communication with senior management. The engineer will be responsible to plan, organize, implement and manage capital and process improvement initiatives across facilities to ensure safe, economical, and effective use of materials, energy, and people. Successful candidates will have prior engineering experience in industrial engineering, complex material handling equipment, robotics, and aviation.
This individual will provide leadership in managing the process and working across multiple internal and external customers. The Operations Industrial Engineer would be agile with the ability to change plans and keep driving relentlessly. This individual needs to be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization in order to be successful.
· Plan and design systems that increase operating efficiency and critical-to-quality (CTQ) business needs by improving integration of people, materials, equipment, software, and finance
· Recommend and implement changes to site layout, material flow, process design, and labor planning.
· Own Project management and Process Improvement Pilots from conception to completion
· Set clear goals and lead a cross-functional team to achieve those goals
· Conduct and lead project meetings with Sr. Management
· Assessing and optimizing the processes and equipment