Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing, mobile applications, IoT and Voice? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? If you are fascinated by the endless possibilities unlocked when the power of cloud and ubiquitous voice are combined, we have the right role for you.
We seek a skilled, experienced Architect to join the Professional Services team focused on exploring and evaluating new robotics, AI, ML and smart home technologies and teaching developers to use them. The right candidate has deep technical skills and boundless intellectual curiosity to learn new things. You will have the capacity to move fast and an unrelenting tenacity to get things done. You will be experienced at breaking down technical problems and opportunities for senior leaders. The ideal candidate combines an inventor’s spirit with coding chops and a passion for teaching.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
- Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large public sector organizations.
- Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using Alexa and related services such as AWS Lambda.
- In partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of voice enabled systems.
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using Alexa.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS community.
- Author and contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as blogs, whitepapers.
- Develop advanced Alexa and Lex solutions and have a passion for diving into code.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.