**This is a permanent, flex-time position. Flex-time associates work up to 19 hours per week.**
Amazon Pop-Ups are retail kiosks that offer customers an opportunity to interact with and experience the full range of Amazon devices, from Echo to Fire TV to Kindle, and learn about Amazon services and content. The Amazon Pop-Up team provides a hands-on, customer-friendly way for our visitors to ask experts questions about our devices and features and try them out in person. We are looking for retail employees to support this Pop-Up experience for our customers in Alderwood Mall (Lynnwood). Primary Responsibilities:
- Model desired behavior as an Amazon brand ambassador and device evangelist.
- Maintain deep product knowledge with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and demonstrate product features, pricing and program offers to customers.
- Be an expert in interacting with customers by effectively using selling tenants and educating customers.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: opening and closing POS system, accepting customer payments, balance register and make cash deposits daily or schedule bank pick-up service, pulling products from inventory, and filing the completed orders.
- Troubleshoot on-site, ensuring all products displayed are working properly and replacing any malfunctioning products as necessary.
- Assist customers with devices that may not be operational and assist customers in setting up devices that they have purchased.
- Reset and merchandise the store.
- Assist manager in operational functions including pricing verification, inventory management.
- May be required to open and close the Pop Up, staff the Pop Up by yourself, and make decisions independently to help customers.
- Receive and restock products from stockroom to ensure products are readily available for customers.
- Assist manager to be responsible for the physical safety of the merchandise and the store.
- Be on your feet for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Push, pull, lift or carry items up to 40 pounds (with or without reasonable accommodation).
- Able to work flexible work hours including nights, weekends and holidays.