Amazon QuickSight is the next generation suite of business analytics tools from AWS. We empower everyone in the company with analytics and constantly innovate on ways to deliver insights faster, more intuitive, and more actionable at a massive scale. We are re-inventing business intelligence with the goal of allowing everyone to make data-driven decisions. Our customers include startups and Fortune 500 companies. Teams across Amazon use QuickSight every day to get insights from data.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for a passionate, results-oriented, talented, experienced, self-directed marketing manager to join our energetic organization. In this role, you will be responsible for defining the global marketing strategy for QuickSight customers including application developers, business analyst, and business decision makers. This role is responsible for designing and implementing marketing campaigns, programs, and events. This role is also responsible for all community growth programs like user groups, AWS Community Heroes, and diversity initiatives that focus on helping our customers learn from each other.
Ideally, you are someone that has familiarity with the BI landscape as well as experience building campaigns and programs that foster deep, meaningful adoption of technology. You have an innate understanding for customers and how they make decisions to use technology. You are knowledgeable about the current state of the art cloud technologies and understand how they are driving change in the world of analytics. You also have a track record of building successful, metrics-driven, scalable, and customer-centric marketing programs. If you are passionate about helping customers innovate in the world of analytics, then this is the perfect role for you. Roles and Responsibilities
- Building an engagement strategy for QuickSight users and developers that are aligned with the goals of the AWS’s product, sales, and business development teams
- Create compelling digital and in person global campaigns that delight customers and increases use of QuickSight tools and technology for customers
- Identify and nurture potential partnerships with key technology partners that enable developers to be successful using QuickSight
- Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides, etc.)
- Work with engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
- Build and maintain positive relationships with industry analysts
- Engage with Press/Journalists as appropriate
- Identify and execute on breakthrough product marketing activities that reach target audience effectively
- Own website and social media content
Work effectively across AWS with groups such as sales, business development, recruiting, evangelists to achieve business goals.
“Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation”