We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
We are looking for a Program Manager to support the development of propulsion hardware and related test systems. In this role you will help create and track timelines associated with prototype hardware and the deployment of new test systems, including its fabrication.
The ideal candidate will help the team in the following ways:
- Develop requirements for test hardware and related systems
- Develop integrated timelines for hardware
- Support validation and bring-up of new hardware
- Work with remote vendors to support program needs
- Find creative technical approaches to encourage frugality and to invent and simplify
If this sounds like the role for you, come make history with us! Export Control License This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation