We need an energetic technologist who is conversant with AWS to help design hyper-scale architectures that allow our customers to move faster. This position will utilize the full power of AWS and will impact all types of customer roles from networking and devops to machine learning.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for Solutions Architects (SA) to partner with our most strategic customers to design the most advanced cloud architectures running on AWS. SAs in this group will demonstrate their technical depth, strong interpersonal skills and passion to solve customer’s business problems. You will be part of a culture of innovation where you’ll use AWS services to help our customers rapidly get products and services to market.
Here are some other qualities we’re looking for:
- Be great fun to work with
- Have a Can-Do! attitude
- Intellectually curious - life-long learner
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS services and technologies
- Work in collaboration with the sales team to create and execute business plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS, exceed revenue goals, and drive customer satisfaction
- Drive the AWS platform by aligning customer requirements with AWS service teams’ roadmaps
- Identify and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
- Author or contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, blogs, etc.
- Position requires travel outside of the SF Bay Area (between 0 - 25%)
- The center of customer activity is the SF South Bay