The Alexa Connected Devices team builds the experiences and technologies for a customer to interact with their connected devices using Alexa.
Customers love using Alexa to interact with their devices through natural commands and intuitive interfaces. We are evolving Alexa into an intelligent, indispensable companion that helps put you in control of the connected devices in your life.
This role reports to the Head of Product for Alexa Connected Devices. They will own product management for how customers interact with devices within their homes.
On a typical day you'll:
- Work back from consumer and external developer customers to define a product that will delight customers
- Partner with organization leaders to define the strategic vision for the Alexa Connected Devices product offering
- Own and define the product roadmap, managing tradeoffs and dependencies with key stakeholders
- Drive product launches including working with business development team, public relations team, executives, customer support, engineering, documentation, marketing, and other product management team members
- Dive deep into customer feedback to represent the voice of the customer to the engineering team and other stakeholders
- Monitor business metrics to monitor and drive the team’s progress toward goals
- Coach team members on product management best practices