Amazon Game Studios
is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager
to lead product management on the world’s next biggest free-to-play competitive game! Your Responsibilities:
- Bottoms up goal setting to hit top-down targets. This Sr. PM will be the expert on the behavior of our player base and work with demand planning, marketing, and finance to ensure realistic bottoms-up targets that will lead to top-level results.
- Design experiments, predict and measure outcomes. This Sr. PM will drive and manage the backlog of experiments based on hypotheses that will drive maximum growth. Through closely monitoring KPIs and by running targeted experiments, This Sr. PM will predict impacts of experiments, measure results, closely monitor KPI and recommend next steps based on this learning cycle driving insights that will maximize product growth and player satisfaction.
- Optimize dynamic in-game data and player experiences. This Sr. PM will understand product mix, customer segments, and acquisition and re-/engagement channels to drive the largest gap between LTV and CPA by maximizing and optimizing acquisition channels, product mix, and live events.
- Roadmap prioritization. Through understanding of player data, this Sr. PM will work closely with the Franchise Lead, Creative Director and EP to prioritize the roadmap to ensure that the most important needs of our players and business are met. This Sr. PM will also determine content cadence by understanding production costs and consumption rates by the player base.
- Report and communicate weekly KPI results, progress toward long term goals, near term tactics and long term strategy for ensuring targets are hit across the org.
- Partner with marketing, community and game leads to plan and manage launches of major new features and assets.
- Design KPI dashboard that has specific game and player level KPI to augment standard KPI tracked for all games.
- Partner with marketing to build community strategy and determine best ways to embrace Twitch, then exectue on plan.
- Partner with competitive team to build out functional business plans and operational KPI’s for a viable esport gaming ecosystem with the potential to grow to its own business unit.