Are you excited at the prospect of keeping millions of customers’ data safe? Are you passionate about helping customers protect their most precious memories? Security is the #1 concern of customers storing their memories in Amazon Photos. If you're excited by security at massive scope, cloud computing, significant customer impact, big data, and securing scalable systems that process massive amounts of data, we want to talk to you!
Amazon Photos is looking for an expert Senior Application Security Engineer to ensure that our applications are designed and implemented to the highest standards in order to maintain and enhance customer trust. You will participate in security audits, risk analysis, vulnerability testing and security reviews.Responsibilities:
- Application security reviews
- Secure architecture design
- Threat modeling
- Identifying security issues and risks, and developing mitigation plans
- Projects and research work as needed
- Security training and outreach to internal development teams
- Security guidance documentation
- Security tool development
- Security metrics delivery and improvements
- Participating in incident handling
- Evaluating and recommending new and emerging security products and technologies
A successful candidate will have experience working through ambiguity, helping to define security requirements with managers and engineers and incorporating customer feedback, as well as identifying potential problems before they become real problems.