Amazon’s Direct Fulfillment (DF) team is looking for a tenured Program Manager to lead new country launches and strategic worldwide programs covering vendor engagement, vendor support, and transportation strategy. As a Program Manager, you will be a key contributor to the future technology roadmap and long term vision of global Direct Fulfillment within Amazon’s Supply Chain Optimization Technologies (SCOT) team. Click here for a short informational video on SCOT: http://bit.ly/amazon-scot
In this role you will…
· Own operations implementation and launches in new DF countries.
· Liaise and drive retail relationships and priorities for the DF operations globally.
· Use data to identify and resolve issues through and anecdotal input from vendors and stakeholders.
· Communicating (writing and speaking) with executive audiences to provide program updates.
· Drive new business initiatives and projects in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
This role might be for you if…
· You create detailed project plans and operations launch timelines
· You create pivot tables, v-lookups and h-lookups using MS Excel to analyze and report complex data sets to drive optimal business decisions.
· You own your projects from inception to implementation.
· You own continuous improvement efforts using your project management skills and knowledge of product and software development life cycle.