• Deep hands-on technical expertise especially in the below areas:
- Designing Single-page and Multi-page web applications
- User-experience optimization for high-conversion forms, data-driven tables, calm design principles, material design principles
- Building responsive web-pages for multiple screen sizes
- Experience with MVVM/MVC libraries like Backbone.js/Knockout.js
- Experience building SPA using frameworks like Angular
- Experience with Conditional rendering libraries like React/Vue/Polymer
- Experience developing Html Web-Components
- Experience with state-management using frameworks like Redux.
- Experience developing Progressive Web Apps and exposure to wasm.
- Experience with CSS libraries like Bootstrap, Materialize, and familiar with CSS3 grid/flexbox
- Knowledge of REST-API and GraphQL
- Web-tooling and packaging using (babel/webpack/grunt/npm/uglify).
- Testing user-experience and front-end test design
- Designing and implementing operation metrics to see usage and operational issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong business and technical vision
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
• Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
· Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation