Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2
is looking for experienced engineers to join our development team in Herndon, VA. We offer comprehensive relocation and benefit packages!
Come join a team engineering core software supporting the massive AWS cloud. We are software engineers and systems development engineers that deliver some of the core EC2 virtualization systems. Our engineers work in everything from low-level kernel code in C, to userspace in C++, applications in Java and Scala, and automation in Ruby/Python/etc. Our services range from ones responsible for metering all network usage across AWS (billions of records per hour), to low level code delivering encrypted VPN connections, to large-scale web services allowing customers to reconfigure networks at their whim. We’re delivering “API defined networks” at scale. To learn more, check us out here: https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/
Here are some reasons you should come work with us:
- You will provide services that are core to all modern Internet businesses.
- You will be involved in the complete software development lifecycle; defining, prioritizing, designing, building, and testing new features.
- You will operate an AWS business with globally distributed servers and customers.
- You will learn what it takes to grow and operate a global business at our scale.
- We care about both delighting customers and building high quality software. We don't sacrifice one for the other.
- You will have the opportunity to design and build systems with massive scale.
- We offer a fast-paced environment with a start-up atmosphere. We ship code every day.