AWS and Mobile? Yes. And it is not what you think it is!
Our team is building something completely new within Amazon Web Service (AWS) that will transform industries and change how people work. We have a startup-like environment, a mission to achieve, and no time to lose! This is a great opportunity to work on Version 1 of this product, help design the architecture and build infrastructure to support a brand new mobile product line from the ground up. We are looking for highly motivated, quality-centric senior engineers with deep end-to-end mobile and cross platform application knowledge to design and develop great products.
What does it take to thrive as a developer at AWS? You need to be curious while working with others and finding robust, scalable solutions that derive high customer value. You’re excited about rolling up your sleeves, implementing big ideas, and learning from those around you. You want the opportunity to grow your technical and professional skills while helping AWS grow. You relish the opportunity to dig into challenging operational issues and to help customers build the next generation of mobile web applications. You’re somebody who knows how to be both productive and have fun with others.
At Amazon, we also expect engineers to interact with customers, understand our business goals, and to innovate rapidly, delivering high customer value and ground-breaking functionality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
- Track record of taking initiative and producing results.
- Dedicated to providing the best customer experience.
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain mobile software solutions.
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
- Understanding platform specific and cross-platform engineering best practices.
- Attention to quality and performance with a focus on building low-latency responsive apps
- Deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.