Are you interested in innovating to deliver a world-class level of service to Amazon’s selling partners? The Paid Services team includes Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) and Amazon Vendor Services (AVS), programs which seek to improve the customer experience on Amazon.com by working directly with sellers and vendors to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve selling partner engagement and satisfaction and enable scalable global solutions.
In this highly visible role you will work closely with product managers, engineering, and account managers that support Amazon’s vendors. You will transform business requirements with aggressive goals into a world class experience for selling partners and internal team members. The ideal candidate for this position will be customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and comfortable working on product teams as well as able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
You’re an exceptionally talented UX designer who enjoys working side-by-side with product management and technical innovators. Your work inspires others. Your sensible design process, unique design philosophy and mature interpersonal behavior can help push the needle on UX and bring happiness to users of the platform. Responsibilities:
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web interfaces
- Be a champion for user testing by partnering with the business team to get your solutions in front of internal stakeholders; and be willing to conduct scrappy, around-the-office user testing on your own if required
- Take end-to-end responsibility by creating design deliverables that serve the needs of both business and technology.
- Collaborate with agile, multi-disciplinary teams to evaluate the feasibility of proposed features and create phased approaches to development.
- Champion great UX in the face of technical constraints.
- Develop, collaborate on, and maintain design patterns.