At Goodreads, our mission is to help people find and share books they love. As a UX Designer, you’ll be part of the team responsible for research, design, and implementation of these products and services. In return, you’ll have an opportunity to learn about the business of books and publishing, about the unique design challenges of a social experiences like Goodreads, and work alongside highly talented team of designers, developers, and product managers.
We are looking for a designer who can:
- Create world-class, user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes for user interfaces
- Responsibly and effectively advocate for the customer, fostering a shared understanding of the customer-centric intersection between design, content, business and marketing values
- Scope design initiatives and manage/prioritize your own work items
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and Goodreads and Amazon business leaders for review and feedback