Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment delivering innovative solutions? Are you excited by the challenge of analyzing billions and billions of rows of data related to our customer’s engagement with Amazon?
Amazon is looking for a passionate, insightful, results-oriented business intelligence engineer to help manage our ever-growing information needs and support analysis of increasingly complex business and financial questions.
At Amazon, understanding customer data is paramount to our success in providing customers with relevant and enticing benefits such as fast, free shipping, instant videos, streaming music, free Kindle books and many more in the US and international markets. You will focus on the design and end to end execution of self-service reporting, data support for economic modeling, demographic segmentation, and decision support dashboard to enable business and finance leaders to create and manage the future.
· Providing thought leadership as a trusted cross-functional BI leader, liaising between Finance and partner teams to influence prioritization and drive requirements of projects with greatest impact, and instituting processes to reduce redundancy and improve data quality at scale.
· Ideating with Finance leaders on long term, best in class BI roadmap projects that can scale, setting the Lifecycle organization up with the tools needed for sustained, long term growth.
· Analyzing and driving insights related to our customer’s engagement across an ever-expanding portfolio of benefits.
· Interfacing with business and finance customers to gather data and metrics requirements, then driving analytic projects which will help solve some of the most complex challenges at Amazon.
· Developing expertise reporting (e.g., Daily Flash and WBR) across product, business and finance teams globally, to drive adoption and increase visibility into key measures of business performance.
This is a tremendous opportunity for experienced Business Intelligence leaders who want to develop creative, new and innovative ways of interacting with and interpreting business key performance indicators, and shape the future of the membership engagement. We're looking for innovators who can understand fundamental business use cases and seamlessly them to the supporting data systems, creating reliable and scalable solutions. You will have a chance to work not only with our team but also representatives from business teams around the world, to work hard, have fun, and make history.