Amazon’s Marketplace technology connects millions of businesses of all sizes to hundreds of millions of Customers within the Amazon.com
marketplaces worldwide. Amazon's Selling Partner Insights and Engagement team is starting a new initiative to provide state of the art engagement experiences across web, and mobile platforms to our Selling Partners. Our culture is to relentlessly work backwards from our Selling Partners. We don't shy away from making bold bets, so shouldn't you. Every day, you collaborate with a team of designers, engineers, applied scientists, and product managers to brainstorm new ideas. You experiment and test new ideas quickly and once proven, you help to deploy it into the main application.
Your key responsibilities:
- Actively participate in concept development and idea generation.
- Build and iterate UIs that express design intent, using the best and most appropriate tools and techniques for the task.
- Be able to work creatively through and around perceived limitations and/or challenges imposed by the delivery platform to create delightful experiences for customers.
- Effectively present work to all levels of the leadership.
- Be a thought leader, mentor and innovator in a cross functional team of FEEs and SDEs.