Amazon Global Security Operation’s Global Intelligence Program is seeking an Intelligence Analyst (Watch Officer) who is self-motivated, highly organized, is comfortable speaking with all audiences, has a drive for high quality, can think critically under tight deadlines and is passionate about the mission of the GIP program - to provide excellent support to worldwide operation’s customers using intelligence analysis. The Intelligence Analyst (Watch Officer) role will support Amazon’s operational customers and leadership through providing 24x7 by 365 geopolitical analysis and contextualization of potential impact to Amazon’s operations. Primary Responsibilities
- Support all Intelligence Analyst shift rotations (day/night and rotating schedule) as required in a 24X7 work environment, providing top notch and error free intelligence monitoring and impact assessments in sometimes short timelines.
- Monitor geopolitical events around the world that could impact Amazon’s global operations network; and identify, triage, and quickly and accurately disseminate various notifications and products to Amazon decision-makers and customers.
- Support a cross functional team in participating in full spectrum risk analysis and threat assessment application and communication.
- Operate independently and make decisions and impact analysis with autonomy leveraging sound analytical methodology and techniques as well as demonstrating strong editing skills.
- Act as the GIP lead/liaison for crisis management support as a subject matter expert; assisting with event escalation and support to World Wide Operations-level leadership.
- Implement and support GIP and GSO operating procedures and best practices to drive business goals and objectives.
- Participate in training and exercises to ensure GIP team proficiency; conducting after action reviews to identify lessons learned and best practices.