Amazon’s Advertising technology team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
We are looking for a data science engineer with a passion for dealing with internet scale datasets to work on Amazon's Forecasting Platform for advertising. Our platform is used across Amazon by a variety of advertising programs including Display, Video, Mobile and Kindle. Our team builds end-to-end solutions including data pipelines, large scale index data structures, time series models, software services and large scale data visualizations. Our systems are based on a mix of AWS and third-party technologies, using those that make the best sense in a given scenario.
In the Ad Forecasting and Optimization team you will:
- Work closely with a group of highly talented and motivated software and data science engineers who build systems and models used to analyze petabytes of data
- Work on analyzing exchange bidding behavior, time series modeling, optimal inventory allocation and many other exciting problems posed by advertising business
- Invent ways to overcome technical limitations and enable new forms of analyses that drive key business decisions
- Apply machine learning and data mining techniques to measure and
- Work side-by-side with product managers and software engineers in designing experiments and implementing end-to-end solutions
- Present business impactful data insights to technical and business leaders
Joining this team, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, California.