Prime Air is looking for an experienced and creative Sr. Manager, Program Management to manage our existing facilities and support our continued growth. This person will partner closely with all teams to understand and support short, mid, and long term organizational needs. This person has experience is complex multidisciplinary operations and zoning requirements.
The successful candidate must be comfortable operating on both the strategic and tactical levels, simultaneously acting as an internal customer relationship manager, educator, analyst, solutions architect, and implementer. A proven track-record, expertise, and passion for facilities management with strong financial acumen is critical.
The optimal candidate excels within an entrepreneurial culture – providing vision, leadership, and flexibility. This candidate dives deep into details, provides clear direction/recommendations and fosters transparent relationships. The candidate must be able to balance frugality with creativity in offering solutions and approach problem-solving with an emphasis on root cause.
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf
- Drive strategy and direction for site operations consistent with global program guidelines and vision; think globally, execute locally.
- Support the creation and delivery of operational objectives, facilities services, programs and contracts in the portfolio.
- Provide strategic direction to facilities management teams (direct reports and outsourced vendor teams) who oversee facilities operations.
- Accountable for annual budget development, financial variance reports and operations analysis.
- Assures capital projects, operations projects and reconfigurations are managed by facilities teams with outstanding customer service.
- Further develops standards and procedures as business and customer needs evolve.
- Partner with space management teams on new initiatives, site retrofits, etc.
- Partner with procurement on opportunities to RFP and/or negotiate service contracts.
- Drive and support special projects and strategic initiatives for the portfolio.
- Work with corporate legal counsel to manage contracts and day to day operations where applicable.
- Establishes trust and maintains open, positive relationships with team and customers.
- Conducts regular, formal site condition inspections and develops solutions for systemic needs.
- Collaborate with global peers to ensure consistency, lessons learned, and best practices across regions.