Are you passionate about highly available, scalable systems? The Transactional Services team builds some of the most foundational distributed systems that underpin and power many of the large AWS services and several of the most critical components of the Amazon.com retail platform.
We are seeking top engineers to join us in building the control plane for our core transactional data engine.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing novel, cutting edge, highly available, distributed systems software.
- Delivering quality features on-time and on-budget and executing against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Working with team members to manage day-to-day development activities, participating in designs, design reviews, code reviews, and implementation.
- Mentoring other engineers.
- Maintaining current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always being on the lookout for new technologies, and working with the team to bring in new technologies.
Candidate must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities. In addition, the role involves analyzing the latest technologies and development trends, establishing and implementing standard practices.
In joining our team, you'll enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits, a creative and comfortable work environment, and the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and growing technology company.
For more information on Amazon Web Services please visit: http://aws.amazon.com