- MBA or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 8+ years of server industry experience
- Experience in working with overseas CM/OEM/ODM vendors in product development
- Experienced in delivering products against plan in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, distributed-responsibility and often ambiguous environment
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Server validation and issue root cause experience
- Knowledge of datacenter infrastructure constraints including networking, power, space, and cooling
- Virtualization technology
- Linux experience
- Confident leader who can prioritize and analyze tradeoffs, communicate clearly and compellingly and effectively influence internally and externally, across organization boundaries. Able to independently influence and resolve conflicts with others
- Inquisitive with technical and business skills to understand, test, and challenge while working harmoniously with the business and technology owners
- Ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Experienced in gathering requirements and developing server specifications
- Experienced in compute and storage server architecture and design for large scale applications.
- Demonstrated ability to engage technology providers in the industry to track and apply emerging technologies to innovative server designs
- Ability to apply critical thinking in complex situations; experience working in cross functional groups including mechanical Engineering, test, reliability, failure analysis.
- A strong track record of executing in dynamic and fast-paced environments. Highly experienced with data-driven decision making
- Cross-organizational communication – comfortable evangelizing ideas and concerns clearly and persuasively, in both verbal and written forms
· Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation