If you’ve heard of IMDb, then you probably know we are the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content with a combined and mobile audience of more than 250 million unique monthly visitors. IMDb sits at the intersection of the entertainment and technology industries inside the world’s most innovative and -centric company.
The IMDb team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented Senior Program Manager to oversee high-impact advertising programs that support our entertainment and non-entertainment customers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can think strategically about a business, while also working directly with sales, marketing, operations, and engineering teams to drive results and operational excellence. You will work with peers and leadership across IMDb and Amazon to understand and communicate customer and business needs, contribute to requirements, partner on creative execution and development, as well as measure and report on results across a portfolio of ad products.
Success requires a customer obsessed and highly analytical person who can dive deep to understand IMDb's advertising business and its advertisers in order to uncover insights, champion new opportunities, and drive continuous improvement. You should be an effective communicator at all levels and comfortable working with senior leadership, as well as sales, marketing, operations, design, engineering, and product peers across the organization.
- Own a suite of advertising programs, leading customer, business and functional program requirements, roadmaps, and results
- Analyze, communicate, and act on business metrics and data to grow the business, regularly assessing results and making recommendations to improve outcomes
- Create impression forecasts and revenue models for new ad campaigns and ad products.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders on coordinated execution plans that enable us to move quickly, focus on customer needs, deliver results for our customers, and drive operational excellence
- Leverage industry insights and competitive intelligence reports to help explain online behavioral and advertising trends and inform product decisions
- Develop expertise in the Amazon Advertising platform in order to identify opportunities to improve product execution and results for IMDb advertiser customers