If you’ve heard of IMDb, then you probably know we are the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content with a combined web and mobile audience of more than 250 million unique monthly visitors. IMDb sits at the intersection of the entertainment and technology industries inside the world’s most innovative and consumer-centric company.
The IMDb team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented Senior Product Manager - Tech (PMT) to lead product development across a suite of high-impact advertising products that support our entertainment and non-entertainment customers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can think strategically about a business, while also working directly with engineering teams to own delivery and execution end-to-end. You will work with peers and leadership across IMDb and Amazon to analyze customer and business needs, create product requirements, lead product development, measure and report on results.
Success requires a customer obsessed and highly analytical person who is an effective communicator at all levels and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into delightful and simple advertising experiences that customers love. This role is inherently cross-functional and you will work closely with design, engineering, and product peers across the organization.
- Define customer, business and functional product requirements
- Analyze, communicate, and act on business metrics and data to grow the business
- Develop a shared understanding of the architecture and the technology of IMDb’s products and collaborate with cross-organizational engineering teams to deliver successfully
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders throughout Amazon on a coordinated execution plan that will enable us to move quickly, focus on customer needs, and drive operational excellence
- Leverage consumer insights and competitive intelligence reports to help explain online behavioral trends and inform product decisions