- MBA or advanced degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, operations research, mathematics or other quantitative disciplines.
- 10+ years professional experience in procurement roles for transportation and logistics, including demand and capacity planning
- 5+ years of experience overseeing large global scale negotiations.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation