· Master’s Degree (MBA/MS) or Law Degree preferred
· Highest degree of ethics and integrity.
· Skilled at explaining contract terms to both legal and non-legal professionals.
· Exceptional attention to detail and a bias for action in a fast-paced work environment.
· Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication and prioritization.
· Extremely customer-focused with strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
· Strong negotiator with experience in setting negotiation objectives and tactics, and planning for and conducting negotiations.
· Strong analytical skills including the ability to synthesize, distill and draw conclusions from data.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation