Do you want to fundamentally improve the everyday productivity of software developers using AWS? The AWS CodeBuild team is looking for a leader to manage a team of engineers that seek to transform the customer experience for developers using the entire Code suite of services to build out and model their development process. You and your team will own services that will enable customers to develop and customize their development process, along with easing their use of Continuous Integration techniques for their software. We need a leader that is experienced in delivering multi-region fault tolerant systems, is passionate about the developer tools space, is excited to have software developers as their customers, and is obsessed about creating compelling customer experiences.
As the software development manager of this team you will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of this set of CodeBuild product features from beginning to end. You will:
- Directly hiring, retaining, and growing top management and engineering talent within your group.
- Being a clear technical voice, working in partnership with your teams to deliver an architecture which will scale with the needs of the AWS business.
- Quickly and reliably delivering high quality technical solutions that will delight our customers.
- Working on business strategy to define a product roadmap that’s compelling and focused on growth, while collaborating with product management teams across the AWS business.
- Meeting with customers to learn and help them shape their own tooling story on AWS.
- Clearly communicating at the executive level risks, successes, and missteps as you define and execute on a vision for the product.
In this role you will lead a critical and highly-visible function within the AWS business. You will be given the opportunity to autonomously deliver the technical direction of the service, and the feature roadmap. You will work with extraordinary talent and have the opportunity to hire and shape the team to best execute on the product. If you’re excited to have a large impact on AWS and the cloud computing industry, you’ll find this role to be engaging, challenging, and full of opportunities to learn and grow.
If this sounds interesting to you, come join us!