Are you passionate about the developer experience? Want to make an impact on how thousands of development teams build products? Do you have great ideas on how to build powerful, intuitive development tools? If so, we want to talk to you!
This role is on a new team building a major new component of the AWS Developer tools- CodeCommit, CodePipelines, CodeBuild and CodeDeploy. We have a great vision of the problems we want to solve but there's still a lot work left to design and build the solution. The console for this new service will be critical to delivering a delightful customer experience and creating a competitive product. We're looking for a Front-End Engineer who is passionate about building this experience. In this role you will be working closely together with UX Designers, Product Managers and other developers to define and implement our console. You will be the lead developer for the console and collaborate with other experienced console developers working on the AWS Developer Tools.
On this team you will play a leading role in the design, roadmap and development of this new tool. You will:
- Work with development teams across Amazon as your core customers.
- Identify and eliminate developer pain points in multiple languages and toolchains.
- Iterate, test new ideas, and shape the future vision for software development at Amazon.
- Work closely with remarkable engineers and business leaders on hard problems.
- Drive operational excellence and continuously improve the performance and security of the service console.