At AWS we are driving global programs to help ensure we have the right content for customers. We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to own a portfolio of programs aligned to our Content Strategy initiatives. This leader will collaborate with team members, including the members of the Content Strategy Team, as well as manage relationships with the Technical Field Communities, program sponsors, steering committees and other program managers to help drive execution and communicate results for the programs in their portfolio. This PM will also help design and develop customer feedback systems to help us stay in tune with customer needs.
You are customer obsessed and have broad experience working on global, cross-functional content programs with team leadership or management experience of program and/or project managers. You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated leadership in delivering business results while working in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment. You have broad experience in industry standard project/program management methodologies with a passion to innovate and iterate quickly. You have direct experience with and understand content management mechanisms and tools. You are passionate about information and the transformation of information into knowledge that helps customers thrive.
- You will partner with your team members and stakeholders to define program strategy and key performance indicators for our content strategy initiatives.
- You will develop and manage comprehensive program plans for long term programs and drive execution of programs according to the plans.
- You will deploy metrics to track progress against program metrics, report monthly on progress and define annual goals.
- Build and maintain documentation deliverables, dashboards and communication materials for portfolio programs.
- You will work with the SA community and other stakeholders across AWS to find opportunities to introduce new processes or tools aligned with organizational strategy to improve productivity and customer happiness.
- You will represent portfolio programs to AWS leadership and the global SA community.