Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Are you passionate about helping customers build solutions leveraging the state-of-the-art AI/ML/DL tools on Amazon Web Service (AWS)? Come join us!
At Amazon, we’ve been investing deeply in artificial intelligence for over 20 years, and many of the capabilities customers experience are driven by machine learning. Amazon.com’s recommendations engine is driven by machine learning (ML), as are the paths that optimize robotic picking routes in our fulfillment centers. Our supply chain, forecasting, and capacity planning are also informed by ML algorithms. Alexa is fueled by Natural Language Understanding and Automated Speech Recognition deep learning; as is our drone initiative, Prime Air, and the computer vision technology in our new retail experience, Amazon Go. We have thousands of engineers at Amazon committed to machine learning and deep learning, and it’s a big part of our heritage.
Within the Alexa Machine Learning (AML) organization, we’re focused on bringing that knowledge and capability to our engineers and scientists through three layers of the AI stack: Frameworks and Infrastructure
with tools like Apache MXNet and TensorFlow, API-driven Services
like Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly and Amazon Rekognition to quickly add intelligence to applications, and Machine Learning Platforms
such as Amazon Machine Learning and Apache Spark ML on EMR for data scientists.
AML is looking for an AI Specialist Solutions Architect (AI SA), who will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers design machine learning solutions that leverage the AI stack on AWS. You will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize AML AI design patters and best practices. You will also mentor and train the broader SA population, to help other SA’s understand how to integrate the AI stack into customer architectures. As a bidirectional advocate between our customers and the service/platform delivery teams, this role plays a major role in driving the future of AI development.
Open to domestic travel up to 25%
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Work with customer’s AI team to deeply understand their business and technical needs and design AI solutions that make the best use of the AML compute, data, and AI Services.
· Thought Leadership – Evangelize AML Services and share best practices through forums such as AML blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures.
· Partner with Generalist SAs, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment.
· Act as a technical liaison between science teams and the service engineering teams and providing produce improvement feedback.
· Develop and support an AML internal community of AI related subject matter experts.