If you are an experienced professional with a passion for driving change and impact at a Global scale, you may be a fit for the Device Global Logistics (DGL) Operations role. As an Amazon Device Operations Manager you will be an integral part of the Amazon Digital Global Logistics Operations team responsible for ensuring delivery of a world class end to end customer experience.
The position requires the ability to manage multiple tasks, consistently meet deadlines, be a creative problem solver, critical thinker, and display flexibility with the ability to succeed within a team environment. This position is where you will own and drive strategic plans to satisfy the demanding logistics needs. If you thrive in managing and optimizing operations and driving results, we have an incredible professional opportunity for you. Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage logistics movements acting as key point of contact with Amazon fulfillment centers, Forwarders and Internal teams
- Coordinate and optimize domestic and global logistic lanes
- Liaise daily with cross functional teams to effectively manage key team objectives
- Support daily operations as a point of escalation for inbound, transfer and Fulfilment center queries
- Complete root cause analysis on weekly metrics
- Ensure accurate and timely data flows from internal and external business partners (EDI, data feeds and system updates)