We are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial product leader to join us in our Boston, MA office to grow our file storage business on the AWS cloud. As file storage represents the majority of unstructured data in the world, the opportunity for impact in this role is immense.
AWS’s file storage business includes Amazon Elastic File System (EFS), which was launched in 2016. Amazon EFS is a fully managed service that makes it easy to set up and scale shared file storage in the AWS Cloud. It’s designed for a wide variety of use cases: data analytics, video rendering, genomics analysis, web serving, content management, and home directories, to name a few.
As a Principal Product Manager for AWS file storage, you will lead efforts focused on driving enterprise customer and internal adoption of AWS’s file storage offerings:
- Own the strategy and execution for driving file storage adoption within key verticals and use cases (including defining and executing on features and new service ideas)
- Build and own scalable partnership programs for third-party vendors
- Partner with AWS’s marketing, business development, and solutions architecture organizations to define and drive go-to-market activities
- Drive file storage aspects of AWS’s enterprise Migration Acceleration Program
- Identify innovative opportunities for and define and own a roadmap for other AWS services to be built on top of AWS’s file storage services
Successful candidates will be strong technical leaders who can develop and communicate a vision for bleeding edge technologies that solve customer problems, work backwards from customer needs to define and execute on product roadmaps, communicate clearly and with data, and prioritize effectively. Candidates also must have a consistent track record of delivery in past roles.
This is a highly visible role that requires partnering with a variety of leaders and teams across AWS and engaging deeply with senior leadership at customer organizations and third-party vendors.