**Alternate locations may be considered within the U.S.
The Amazon Workers’ Compensation (WC) organization is seeking an exceptionally talented, dependable, resourceful, and self-motivated Alternative Assignment Specialist (A3S) to work under the direct supervision of the Regional Program Manager for the Amazon Alternative Assignment Program (A3P).
The A3S role acts as a case manager for associates in A3P due to a work related injury. Attention to detail, ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities, and the ability to stay organized while helping others are critical skills. A sense of humor, curiosity, and a desire to work with a smart and diverse group of people will make you an excellent addition to our team. Job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Make routine calls (daily) contacting Amazon Associates to explain the program and answer ongoing questions.
- Coordinate case updates with vendors and internal partners such as WC, Safety and HR.
- Provide critical information reports to site level, Business Partners and Sr manager.
- Update tracking tools for team use.
- Understand and accommodate associate scheduling needs.
- Provide back-up support to team members as needed.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables, including following up on outstanding items.
- Collaborate closely with departmental peers.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Suggest process improvements to make the team more effective.
- Audit for time coding errors and partner with HR team for resolution.
- Follow up on associate concerns related to vacation and time off-requests.
- Run, update and create reports as requested or required by your manager.
- Additional tasks as needed that may pertain to workers compensation or HR functions.