Data Center Global Services (DCGS) is looking for a full-stack software
developer/architect for a platform hosting web tools for a variety of data
You will be the first, full-time, developer/architect on a small, growing
team. Your customers will include managers and blue collar workers. You will help automate and simplify their processes. Your responsibilities may include:
- Imagine user-friendly solutions to tedious problems.
- Incorporate new capabilities, databases, and virtual data stores.
- Explain alternative solutions and tradeoffs to managers and customers.
- Expand a simple, Domain-Specific Language (DSL) to accommodate new features.
- Create a simple content management system.
- Create simple user interfaces, possibly with drag-and-drop flowcharts and a WYSIWYG editor.
- Communicate with internal AWS databases and services through their APIs.
- Train others, including programmers and technical writers.
- Design an automated test system.
- Design meaningful metrics and reports.
- Help our team and our customers grow.
- Potential travel domestically and/or internationally up to 10% of the time