Are you passionate about improving the way developers build applications? Would you enjoy working on a service that is fundamental to the way people develop software? We are AWS developer tools and we’re what you’re looking for. The AWS CodeCommit team is seeking an engineer who will help create the next generation of software tools for source code hosting. The ideal candidate cares about making other developers’ lives better, appreciates good development tools, and thrives in a collaborative environment.
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative, and collaborative developers who strive to make a positive change for other developers. Come join us and work on a fundamental aspect of the development system and enhance the experience of every developer who uses our platform. If you join our team, you will:
- Work with internal and external developers as your core customers.
- Iterate, test new ideas, and shape the future vision for developer tools that operate in the cloud.
- Learn and use core AWS technologies to design and then build available and scalable back-end web services and customer-facing APIs.
- Learn, master, and work with a variety of developer tools across the spectrum of the software development lifecycle.
- Work on challenging algorithms and business problems.
Come join us build tools for builders!