Do you have passion for developing exceptional brand and advertising for our customers? Have you demonstrated campaign systems that communicate the launch of new devices and features across digital media channels? Are you equally strong at executing final deliverables? Can you translate the visual and copy guidelines to communicate complex features in a compelling yet, simple way? Can you collaborate with a cross-functional team to deliver innovative results?
Alexa Shopping seeks a Production Designer to lead the final execution and development of all digital assets for key areas of our marketing campaigns. Our team is at the intersection of emerging technology and the Amazon that customers already know and trust. We are defining style-guides and best practices daily to communicate the benefits of how Alexa Shopping will reach customers at scale. The ideal candidate has been a production designer for global brand campaigns. They constantly seek to understand customer needs, establish creative best practices and efficiency to deliverable hundreds of assets in various formats and sizes under rapid deadlines. Collaboration is in their DNA, but they also will take a leadership role, prioritizing, driving decisions, and communicating clearly through delivery. They will be the bridge between the design team and the marketing department to support the process of building and distributing all advertising campaign materials. Responsibilities
- Deliver final design artifacts for customers that will live on and off Amazon. Execute “production-ready” assets based on guidelines provided from Alexa Shopping and Amazon brand team's for banner sizing and versioning of campaigns throughout the year.
- Apply patterns. Maintain and translate design specifications on a large scale. Through the abilities of graphics, typography, color, and design systems you will create hundreds of digital assets that live throughout campaigns. The ability to create short-form motion graphics, animations, and GIFs based on existing styles is ideal.
- Introduce a best-in class process. They will be the expert in the details of building out, following and enforcing guidelines so that the work is cohesive. Ideally, they are extremely proficient in core programs like Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects to provide quick turn solutions across the design team as the lead expert.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team to deliver results. Work closely with the Alexa Shopping Creative Director, Marketing/Product Managers, and other designers to define and produce innovative solutions to customer problems to ensure a consistency within the brand.
- Advocate for and follow customer-centered design. Present to business and design leadership, and effectively advocate for the customer in a corporate environment. Foster shared understanding of the customer needs and how design, technical, and business intersect to meet them.