Do you have passion for developing exceptional brand identities? Have you demonstrated branding systems that influence the UX of products while still applying to marketing channels across digital? Are you equally strong at concept and execution visually with a strong background in motion design? Can you establish the visual tonality to communicate complex features in a compelling yet, simple way? Can you collaborate with a cross-functional team to deliver innovative results?
Alexa Shopping seeks a Sr Digital Art Director to lead the digital development for key areas of our business. Our team is at the intersection of emerging technology and the Amazon that customers already know and trust. We are defining best practices daily to communicate the benefits of how and what Alexa Shopping can do that will reach customers at scale. The ideal candidate has designed global brand campaigns that are simple, intuitive, and delightful with a strong background in motion design. They constantly seek to understand customer needs, establish creative concepts then translate those needs into specific guidelines across digital executions. Collaboration is in their DNA, but they also will take a leadership role, prioritizing, driving decisions, and communicating clearly through delivery.Responsibilities
- Deliver design artifacts to communicate creative concepts and final deliverables. Develop and pitch top-level ideas, establish copy and art direction, and showcase how the design system works across multiple channels to communicate both high-level design strategies and detailed definition of the Alexa Shopping brand.
- Define patterns. Develop and maintain specifications others can apply to scale. Through the abilities of rich media and design systems you will influence how we showcase the core brand throughout the product as well as evergreen campaigns.
- Contribute to the customer experience roadmap. Influence features across applicable devices and locales, for near and long-term delivery that help establish a richer presence of brand throughout the experience.
- Act as the team ringer for motion design. Modern campaigns need extra sizzle to grab customer attention. This person should excel with AfterEffects to add that element across our portfolio of work.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team to deliver results. Work closely with the Alexa Shopping Creative Director, Marketing/Product Managers, and other UX Designers to define and produce innovative solutions to customer problems to ensure a consistency within the brand.
- Advocate for and follow customer-centered design. Present to business and design leadership, and effectively advocate for the customer in a corporate environment. Foster shared understanding of the customer needs and how design, technical, and business intersect to meet them.
- Use behavioral and research data to support your design. Substantiate your work with quantitative, behavioral data, customer feedback, and usability findings.