Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Program Onboarding Specialist to join the AWS Partner Network (APN) Competency Program Team, AWS’ fastest-growing Partner program. This role is responsible for providing a best in class program onboarding as partners join APN Programs, AWS Competency and AWS Service Delivery.
The Program Onboarding Specialist will work closely with APN Partners, enabling them to join Differentiation Programs with direct responsibility for application processing. This role will lead onboarding partners, providing them with guidance on program best practices, interpreting and explaining both business and technical requirements, and eliminating bottlenecks by troubleshooting issues to overcome obstacles that arise. This role will play a key part in identifying opportunities to enhance the onboarding experience, drive process improvement projects, and create and deliver training content to set internal and external teams up for self-service success. In addition, this position will be responsible for metrics and reporting of key onboarding data, while using the data to facilitate change and communicate priorities, transforming APN Differentiation team into a lean, efficient and metrics-driven organization.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and operational efficiency and a track record of thinking outside of the box to deliver innovations to better serve Partners. The right candidate will have a demonstrated track record in either process improvement, program/project management or operations specialist functions. While direct Partner experience is not required, experience in operations execution and competing priorities in a matrixed organization is strongly preferred. This role is based in Seattle but will have a global focus, supporting Partner activity across all geographies and Differentiation Programs.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Process partner applications with best-in-class customer service
· Own driving process improvements for onboarding new and prospective Partners in the AWS Competency Program
· Own and evolve the business and technical requirements for Partners with best practices and offerings for AWS Competencies
· Drive onboarding efficiencies by identifying ways to improve the Partner experience - via automation, simplification or other types of scaling mechanisms
· Support on-going efforts to enhance our capabilities through training, development and program improvements to internal and external stakeholders
· Gather, organize, and report back partner feedback to help improve the Partner onboarding experience
· Own all reporting of Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics and feedback from Partners on a monthly basis
· Ability to travel as needed