Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading a paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to lead and manage programs that enable excellence in the leading Consulting and Technology Partners across the globe. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of the future? Amazon Web Services is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the AWS Partner Network (APN) Competency Program Team, AWS’ fastest-growing partner program.
As a Global Competency Program Manager, you will own the delivery of industry leading, transformative partner programs that support the AWS Partner ecosystem in building and differentiating their high-value products, solutions, and services on AWS. This role will own the delivery of Competency Programs aligned to key AWS solution areas.
This role will challenge both your creative and analytical skills. You will build relationships with technical and business stakeholders from key AWS Technology and Consulting Partners, become a subject matter expert in the technology segments you own, and launch and update AWS Competencies that are most relevant to AWS customers. The AWS Competency Program Manager will partner with AWS Marketing Teams, Global & Regional Partner Marketing teams, Partner Sales and Segment teams, and the Business Development organization to execute Competency programs worldwide.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast growing business. The ideal candidate is experienced in building partner programs, and has a proven ability to learn new technologies fast. The Competency Program Manager can effectively influence both technical and non-technical audiences up to the senior executive level.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own and lead the strategy for a number of AWS Competencies.
- Lead process and define global requirements for launching new AWS partner ecosystem competencies
- Work across Segment Leaders to build a comprehensive Competency ecosystem; drive recruitment and enablement efforts with key partners and partner solutions to fill gaps
- Build valuable partner benefit packages, including GTM, marketing and events, promotion of partner solutions to customers, and more
- Own driving improvements in current Competency program offerings, including application review and audit process in your segment, constantly assessing and optimizing for scale
- Become an internal evangelist of your segment to drive recruitment and market adoption
- Own all reporting of your segment, participating in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders.