Interested in Machine Learning? As the SDM for SageMaker UI team, you’ll own: 1. The SageMaker Management Console (https://console.aws.amazon.com/sagemaker )
This is one of AWS' largest consoles, and we're not slowing down! The baseline requirement is to keeps parity with SageMaker's rapidly expanding HTTP API's, but we'll push to also develop unique experiences for SageMaker metadata that are only possible in a browser or mobile device. You own our webservers and the bytes they vend, including the design, testing, continuous deployment, operations, usage analytics, and customer support. 2. Custom UI/widgets for AWS ML's Notebook authoring and data scientist IDE experience
From a browser, we're making a highly scalable and collaborative data science workbench so a data scientist, developer, or student can launch a wholly configured and sharable workspace in the cloud.
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and engineers to develop friendly UI experiences.
- Work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design.
- Continually improve operational excellence.
- Collaborate with product management on the roadmap and delivery dates.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Develop the engineers of an existing “two pizza” scrum team.
- Hire frontend engineers.
- Collaborate with other SageMaker SDM's for features that require UI changes.
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance.
- Engage with customers.
In addition to PM and UX help, you'll be well supported with by a group with deep technical chops, including multiple principal engineers and peer SDMs that own other SageMaker components . What is SageMaker?
Amazon SageMaker (https://aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/
) is a fully-managed Machine Learning platform that makes it easy to build ML models, manage them, and integrate them with custom applications for batch or online predictions. SageMaker takes away the “heavy-lifting” normally associated with large-scale Machine Learning implementations so that developers and scientists can focus on the truly creative work of modeling and solving the business problem at hand. Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.