Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help shape and deliver our partner programs within our AWS Partner Network. The APN is comprised of tens of thousands of Consulting and Technology Partners globally who are building and delivering innovative services and solutions on AWS. We are seeking a highly driven and talented individual with a passion for technology, storytelling, and project management to join the APN Program team as APN Partner Reference Program Manager. This is a unique opportunity to play a large and diverse role within a fast-growing company. If you love to tell stories, be creative, work across teams, and are a great project manager, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
As part of the APN Programs team, the APN Partner Reference Program Manager will be responsible for continuing to develop the structure, style, and tone for our global partner references in a variety of forms (written case studies, videos, blogs, speaking opportunities, etc.) and corresponding materials. The individual will also be responsible for maintaining a comprehensive partner reference database and tracking and categorizing partner references. In this position, the individual will work with a variety of external stakeholders (APN Partners and AWS customers) as well as across the global partner team, internal product management, product marketing, sales, business development, and public relations teams to produce compelling case studies about how partners are using the AWS Cloud to innovate their businesses, organizations, and projects, and how they are driving customer success. In this role, the individual will also work very closely with the AWS Customer References team.
Furthermore, the individual will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a variety of vendors for content creation
- Conducting interviews with partners and customers on a broad range of cloud computing use cases across various industries and geographies
- Working with regional partner marketing teams to help scale the development of partner references globally
- Managing the budget for AWS-led content creation
- Managing the case study creation process from interviewing through final delivery/publication
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop messaging and gather technical detail
- Managing a high volume pipeline of case studies without sacrificing the quality of content
- Working with AWS marketing to ensure targeted partner references meet high standards in terms of quality, content, and messaging
- Understanding, communicating, and reinforcing the AWS value proposition in all partner reference materials produced