Experience using and adapting to new technologies
· Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
· Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
· Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or other public cloud providers
· Experience developing large scale application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments
· History of successful technical sales consulting and architecture engagements
· Ability to deliver high quality documents paying attention to detail
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT management, and engineers
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to right level the conversation
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
- A solid understanding of the cloud computing business model
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results