Are you an IT Technical Leader that can transform how an Enterprise uses the public Cloud? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high-visibility, high-impact transformation projects that are technically broad and deep?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring Principal Solutions Architect to work with top-tier Financial services customers (Banks, Insurance firms & Hedge funds) and their partners in transforming their enterprise IT landscapes. The Principal Solutions Architects engage with customers to understand their business drivers, assess application portfolios, design reliable and cost-effective cloud native architectures.
The Principal Solutions Architect works with a limited number of high-value enterprises and typically lead technology strategy across a broader team of cross functional resources within an enterprise account. The Principal Solutions Architect partners with the account managers, owning the technical aspects of an account, and the corresponding executive relationships (e.g. CTO, CIO, Architects, etc.). In addition, the Principal Solutions Architect should have the ability to take on mentoring new members on the team or other groups based their area of depth and expertise.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Engaging with C-level executives to define and execute on Enterprise cloud strategies.
- Identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges.
- Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility.
- Assisting customers architect solutions on AWS leveraging cloud best practices.
- Establishing shared IT service centers for Cloud operations.
- Soliciting feedback from Enterprise customers and influencing future iterations of the AWS platform.
- Assist with cost/benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases/total cost of ownership studies for migration.
- Assist in defining migration roadmap to AWS and driving buy-in across complex organization structures.
This role is a senior role in the Solutions Architecture organization at AWS. This role provides a unique opportunity to lead transformational change on large Enterprise customers in their journey to cloud.