Amazon's Advertising Technology team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
We are looking for strong software engineers who will be excited about building our next-generation systems while interfacing with other complex systems within and outside of Amazon. If you like building systems, writing code and creating new advertising experiences for all Internet users, we’d love to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
Joining this team, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading Internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, California.
- Solve distributed systems and ad-serving problems that manifest only at extremely high scale.
- Design and develop highly distributed components of our advertising system.
- Peer with senior engineers to develop new and innovative ad products.
- Brainstorm with Product management and partner teams about new ideas, technical design and project plans; make data-driven decisions to inform product prioritization.
- Be an early adopter of emerging AWS technologies for AdTech use cases.
- Think out of the box!