Are you interested in influencing the direction of a major product that changes the way people think about deploying application in the cloud? Are you a passionate developer who wants to build a community? AWS Elastic Beanstalk is seeking a senior developer advocate who will be the voice of the developer for the product and build and foster community around Elastic Beanstalk developers, devops, and operation teams. Internally, the developer advocate will influence product direction and argue for features that boost developer productivity.
AWS Elastic Beanstalk is the fastest and easiest way for developers, operation, and support teams to deploy and monitor applications on AWS. Developers can simply upload application code and Elastic Beanstalk automatically handles the deployment, from capacity provisioning, load balancing, auto-scaling to application health monitoring.
- Build and develop a community of developers with expertise in Elastic Beanstalk and help them grow the community.
- Show developers what's possible with Elastic Beanstalk and evangelize use of Elastic Beastalk as a way to manage any applications from small scale to large scale on AWS.
- Be the voice of developers internally and ensure Elastic Beanstalk provides an unparalleled developer and devops experience.
- Present at conferences, meets up, provide chalk taks, etc. to help customers use AWS and Elastic Beanstalk to its full potential.
- Understand solutions architecture and leading change in organizations, especially enterprises.