The Profit Intelligence (PI) Finance team is seeking a dynamic Finance Manager to be part of a team that delivers innovative solutions for our global consumer finance organization to improve financial analysis, business decisions, profitability, and planning at an unprecedented scale. In this role you will have insights and exposure to the Global Consumer business -- one of the best places to learn and contribute to this huge business. This position will partner closely with business, finance, economists, and technical leaders on a daily basis to develop and build appropriate allocation methodologies to assign billions of dollars of revenue and cost to items and shipments. Overseeing the end-to-end workflow and methodology of our finance allocation strategy and working with key stakeholders to continuously improve. Build and implement an auditing and testing program across all components. Staying ahead of our customers, this position will develop, prioritize, and communicate our long-term vision and influence the roadmaps to get there.
To be effective in this role, this position will think big, innovate, and create new processes and mechanisms to drive controllership that impact all consumer businesses worldwide. This candidate will be an expert of the inputs and outputs of our team and driving improvements to achieve measurable results. This is a highly visible role, so strong leadership and communications skills are critical to being a successful candidate.
- Understand the needs of our customers and users of our tools to drive improvements
- Directly manage and influence strategic planning and operational planning
- Work with economists and finance directors to develop and implement methodologies to allocate revenues/costs to ASINs
- Identify and communicate key metrics, achievements, and opportunities
- Ability to dive deep into financial statements and data sets to identify variances and outliers
- Build financial and business cases to support and implement change
- Prioritize enhancements, features, and projects
- Manage and implement financial and controllership aspects of the business
- Facilitate financial review meetings with cross-functional business, technical, and senior management
- Leadership opportunities
- Occasional international travel may be required