Amazon Web Services (AWS) Database Migration Service is looking for a full stack engineers to build world-class services for our customers. If you’re an application engineer, and you have the skills to create highly scalable, reliable, distributed applications, then AWS is looking for you. You will work on architecting, designing and implementing high performant applications that enable our customers the ability to migrate data to AWS Services and Databases. Help us revolutionize the Cloud! AWS is the fastest growing division within Amazon.
AWS Database Migration Service helps you migrate databases to AWS easily and securely. With AWS Database Migration Service, the source database remains fully operational during the migration, minimizing downtime to applications that rely on the database.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our team and help us take the service and the tools to the next level. To apply for this role, you should possess solid analytical, design and problem diagnosis skills. Expertise with high-performance systems or service design is a plus as well as a deep expertise in one or more relational database engines. The ability to translate high-level technical requirements through all the levels of the software stack is essential. If this sounds like you, come join us in our Boston, MA campus and help AWS continue to write the cloud computing story for the industry.
More information on AWS DMS is available at http://aws.amazon.com/dms
Who you are:
· Highly-motivated and thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended.
· Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
· Have built applications using Java based stacks such as Spring and Hibernate
· Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, Object Oriented Design and Data Structures.
· Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning and playing with the latest technologies.
Help us revolutionize the Cloud! AWS is the fastest growing division within Amazon.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation