Excited by High Scale Distributed Systems and Personalization? Interested in working on complex problems and high impact projects?
Whether recommending content, improving search results, or anticipating what the customer is about to do, Personalization is all about making the product experience unique, relevant and valuable to the customer. The ideal candidate has background in developing large scale systems, interest in personalization, intense curiosity, excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills and superior communication skills. You should be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to details) and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Engineers will work closely with both business teams and development teams to understand requirements, design and develop the technical solution and collect feedback from customers. If you are looking for your next big challenge and career move, come talk to us.
- Develop personalization strategies to optimize for KPIs and the customer lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain scalable distributed real-time systems.
- Adapt machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to high volume low-latency production workloads.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.